Records and Information Management
Mergers and Acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions incorporate large corporate transactions of information and pose challenges for operational continuity, compliance, and risk management.
TAB helps you confidently navigate a merger, acquisition, or divestiture at all stages of the deal.
During any major corporate transaction, you need to:
- facilitate a timely due diligence process
- onboard integrate new collections
- ensure all information is secure and accessible before, during, and after the transaction
- minimize risk throughout the transition process
We help you:
- enable information discovery and due diligence prior to the deal
- set up a virtual data room to ensure data is readily available and easy to find
- facilitate the due diligence process, including file audits
- quickly and seamlessly integrate records collection and RIM system
- prepare records for disposition as needed
- incorporate total document control, audit trails, and chain of custody