TAB is pleased to announce the availability of our latest release, TAB FusionRMS v10.1.
With version 10.1, TAB FUsionRMS now includes integration with Microsoft SharePoint®, making it easier to manage more of your information. We have also added new time-saving features for a faster web experience, including a favorites list and saved search queries.
What you get in version 10.1
- Copy from your Microsoft SharePoint® document library to FusionRMS with a single click.
- Move content from a Microsoft SharePoint® document library to Fusion with a single click.
- Use our unified search to find content residing in FusionRMS or Microsoft SharePoint®
- Access the FusionRMS web interface from within the Microsoft SharePoint user interface.
New Web Access features:
- Get quick access to commonly used records in the My Favorites section
- Save time searching for records with the My Query tool, where you can save multiple search query settings.
- Background processing allows users to export or transfer a large set of records while working on other tasks.
- The background status screen allows users to see the status of operations that have been placed on the Background Processing queue.
- Audit reports are now available via Web Access.
- Record import feature in WebAccess now supports the placeholder tokens @@TIME, @@NOW, @@TODAY, and @@SL_UserName
- Clickable breadcrumb navigation has been added above the main data grid. This feature enables easier navigation through the records hierarchy.
- Information menus, tracking history, retention information have been moved to the information menu for easier access.
Other new features:
- The TAB FusionRMS full-text search utility will now extract embedded text from PDF files for searching, in addition to the previous Imaging-OCR technique.
Get in touch to learn more about TAB FusionRMS v 10.1 and book your upgrade