5 Tips for Selecting and Implementing RM Software in the Hybrid Environment
How do you apply records management controls in an RM environment that contains both electronic and paper records?
Many software suppliers offer tools to do just that, but the success of any electronic records management solution depends on the sound application of records management principles and methodologies. This includes using specialized tactics to address the unique needs of paper records, electronic records, and the often challenging relationship between the two.
This guide will give you five tips to help you in selecting and implementing an electronic solution for the hybrid records management environment, including:
- Establishing RM requirements up front
- Building RM requirements into the electronic system
- Creating one stop information access
- Responding to the unique needs of paper records
- Developing electronic support for real world records retention
Just complete the form below to receive your FREE copy of this invaluable resource!